Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chapter 1 - Pages 16-18



Some of you might have noticed that I took last week off from posting, so this week I'm coming back with a super-sized posting for the finale of Chapter 1. Three (3) count them THREE (3) pages for your enjoyment this week. Pages 16-18 for those of you keeping score at home.
Now that Chapter 1 is finished, I'm taking a break from "The Jolly Hank" for a little while. I've got some other projects to get to, and need to focus elsewhere for a little bit. But don't worry, before too long, I'll be back posting the next Chapter of Dan and Amy's adventures. Bigger and badder than even this chapter.
Thanks for hanging with me on this Chapter. Check back here and keep tabs on me through Twitter and my Illustration page for other artwork and updates on the Jolly Hank.
My Illustration Blog: http://philrood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment